Thousands Chose to Commute Green for the 2017 Way to Go! School Challenge!
The 2017 Way to Go! School Challenge is complete, and we’re excited to announce that 8,984 students, faculty and staff participated in the Challenge from 48 schools across the state. That’s a 23% increase in school participation from the previous year! Thirty-eight schools achieved at least a 50% participation rate to be eligible to win this year’s big prize — an AllEarth Renewables Solar Tracker.
While every school came together to promote more efficient ways to get to school, Way to Go! organizers are pleased to recognize our top performers. A big congratulations to the 2017 School Challenge winners:
- Winner of the AllEarth Renewables Solar Tracker – Hartland Elementary
- Winner of the Local Motion Bike Racks – Twinfield US #33
- Winner of the Carbon Cup – Isle La Motte Elementary
- Carbon-Cutting Leader Trophies for Overall Participation:
- Best Rural School – Isle La Motte Elementary
- Best City School – Northwest Primary School
- Best Bus Ridership – Concord Grade/Middle School
- Best Walkers, Bikers & Rollers – Isle La Motte Elementary
- Best Photo or Video – Frederick H Tuttle Middle School
- 2nd Highest Participation Overall – Essex Elementary School
- Leadership & Safe Routes Achievement Award – Mary Hogan School
-The Way to Go! Team
Contact us at 800.685.RIDE (7433) or firstname.lastname@example.org